- David Chappelle’s Netflix special 8:46 is very good.
- I have 10 books from the library on my libby app. Will I be able to read them all in the next 21 days? It will take a heatwave to keep me indoors long enough to read them all. Failing that. If some are crappy, then I can just skip them and get through them all.
- I really wish swimming pools were open in DC.
- People’s gardens are really on point. All the hostas are coming out now. Also butterfly bush
- Are bonsai trees cruel to the trees? Like if you have a tree but don’t let it grow taller than a foot, is that right? I feel like a good project might be rescuing tiny redwoods and planting them in the wilderness.